Thread: Is BizHat losing it?

Default Is BizHat losing it?

First the period where the FTP didn't work, now the problem that PHP isn't enabled for sites that used to work for years...

Is BizHat taking the wrong turn here, and losing it?

Default naaa

i belive they will fix it because they will not let a lot of people leave them because the php diabled they will do the php enabled

Could i ask what is ftp and php?

Quote Originally Posted by dynamivo-dadizele
    Could i ask what is ftp and php?
    FTP is a protocol to transfer files from your local computer to the Internet (say BizHat) and PHP is a programming language to build dynamic websites.

Default I think not!

They are on a ball!!!

When I will get PHP enabled..... It was working fine on before FTP problem....

Yes !
    Bizhat was so nice, I never had any problem beforre the FTP problem.
    FTP solved, but now PHP isn't working.

and I need PHP very badly, because I am a PHP learner/programmer.
    and I need PHP enabled to test my scripts.

Bizhat isn't giving any response about how long it's gonna take to get PHP enabled.
    so I am also looking for some other host, tha supports PHP/MySQL.
    if you guys know about one, please share, I need PHP for sure.

I believe the problem here is a mixture of the FTP and PHP issues. It would be great to have some feedback from the admins but they seem to not want to show up.

My guess is that the Bizhat User Database was hacked through php. They weren't able to delucidate where the security flaw was in php and after some days of not knowing what to do they reset the User DB but disabled php to prevent future attacks. So, if I'm right, php won't be enabled as long as they don't find the flaw, which is really anoying, given that for many users, as for me, our sites rely on php and we chose Bizhat for that on the first place: free service with reliable php.
    So once again I'm turned down by a free hosting service. I thought Bizhat could make the difference but it doesn't, or so it seems.

I guess I'll have to move to payed hosting, which I have always rejected to do. Or set up my own web server at home...we'll see.

Cheers!

No offense but... OMG more than half the threads are all about my account doesnt work or "how do i do this". Bizhat! on the page where you give ppl sites tell them whats gonna happen! (i suppose this was a rant as well... darn it...)
    *edit* OOOOPS.... i just realised this was a support forum.... oh well.. *edit*