Thread: problems with my bizhat accounts

Default problems with my bizhat accounts

hey everyone...

I have 2/3 accounts here on bizhat, and have serious problems with them.

first one is bervi.bizhat.com, which is available via ftp since i got a mail about the crack, and got a new password, which i have already changed. however, i cant login to this forum with this account.

the 2nd one is gsm.bizhat.com, which i cant login via ftp. i didnt got any mails about my new password, i believe this account was registered with an email which is deleted already. i neither can login to the forum with this account.

the third one is devils. it doesnt have a bizhat subdomain, since it was refused when i tried to register it. but this is the only one i can login to this forum with.

my requests are:
    - please make my bervi account available through this forum, so that i could login to the forum with bervi and a password sent to my email address (bervu_at_yahoo_dot_com).
    - please find a way to reset the password of gsm.bizhat.com and send it to the email address anarki_at_citromail_dot_hu . i'd gladly send any info about the gsm.bizhat.com site to prove my authority to a mod or to the admin.
    - after all these are finished, this devils account could be permamently deleted from this forum.

all this probably sounds confusing, but please let me know what info do you need!

thanks in advance!

ok since then i have registered with gsm with the email address anarki_at_citromail_dot_hu ; so the devils account can be deleted and then i can register with bervi to this forum with devil's e-mail address (bervu_at_yahoo_dot_com). i hope this account will survive :D

Hosting user profiles are different from the forums profiles so your username and password need not be the same. The forum accounts never got reset, so you should be able to login to the forum with your old password, provided you submit the correct username which not necessarilly is the same as the subdomain to your site.

eg. My site is sopapita.bizhat.com and my username in the forum is sopapita.

Default Help me.....

I must to post 30 reply then use my accounts.
    No post , i want to use now, help me

Hosting user profiles are different from the forums profiles so your username and password need not be the same. The forum accounts never got reset, so you should be able to login to the forum with your old password, provided you submit the correct username which not necessarilly is the same as the subdomain to your site.

eg. My site is sopapita.bizhat.com and my username in the forum is sopapita.
    kk, then y cant i register with devils subdomain? it was once rejected, and since signing up to free web hosting is handled through the forum registration form, and devils username is already registered, i cant sign up to free webhosting with devils name, thus i dont think so its that independent as u said.

anyway, my main problem is not being unable to login to the forum but that i cant ftp to my site gsm.bizhat.com.

Default Re: Help me.....

Quote Originally Posted by saint1001
    I must to post 30 reply then use my accounts.
    No post , i want to use now, help me
    not 5?

??????????????????????

??????????????????????