Thread: what's the easiest way to create a gif?

Default what's the easiest way to create a gif?

does anyone have a good tutorial or program that makes gif creation simple? i used to use ulead gif animator but would prefer not to have to install a bulky program like that again.

i have photoshop/image ready cs2 installed as well as irfan view.

Do you mean an animated gif? If so, I know that if you create an image in Photoshop CS2, you can (IIRC) have multiple layers in which the image is slightly different, then animate it all somehow (theres a tab or a button, look through the menus). If you're not experienced in the use of photoshop or illustrator, I doubt you will be able to create an image you will be happy with from scratch. However, creating an animated gif out of slightly altered images in photoshop is difficult, and may be limited in the # of frames.

http://www.ehow.com/how_18384_create-animated-gif.html

This link gives the basics of creating an animated gif.

If you want a regular gif, that just means in photoshop you save your image as a "Compuserve" .gif file.

Default gif-ovanje

I'w used a image ready and gif animator to make a flag gif,but not satisfied.
    Any help is wellcome.

i'm using image ready for last 2 years to create GIFs, its nice and very easy to use, i wonder why u are not satisfied.
    neways if u want the software who will create the gifs without you takin efforts for it.
    then sorry AIs supported gif creator are not yet released newhere