1. Shimmery Eyeshadow , Shimmery eyeshadows are definitely one of the top makeup tips for big eyes to really make them stand out! Just a little shimmer, a little glitter, a little glam and your eyes will stand out beautifully! For me, I actually do a line of a matte color along my lash line and then add in the shimmer to my lid and just under my lower lashes. It really enhances my eyes!

2. mascara up The Bottom Eyelashes , Another great makeup tip for big eyes is to mascara up the bottom eyelashes! This will allow the eyelashes to stand out and in turn, allow the eyes to stand out! Be careful though, you don’t want to have spider lashes and bottom lashes can do that.

3. White Eyeshadow , One awesome way to highlight those beautiful eyes is to use some white eyeshadow. Now, you don’t have to do it all over your lids, but you can actually just use a little bit of white eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes. This makeup tip for big eyes can actually highlight your eyes and really bring out the color!

4. Highlight around The Brow Bone ,You can also use that white eyeshadow to highlight around the brow bone ladies! Just take a little bit onto a brush and swipe the eyeshadow right under your brow bone and under your eyebrow. It’ll allow your eyes to shine and sheen. If you really want to get crazy, you can actually use a pale color along your brow bone to truly bring out your color!

5. Keep Brows Manicured , Speaking of your eyebrows! Another great makeup tip for big eyes it to keep those brows manicured! If you have big eyes, typically they are going to be the focal point on your face and you want to do them justice by keeping those eyebrows in line.

6. Blend , Blending is also something that is very, very important. Blending your concealer in to keep the dark circles away, blending your eyeshadow in to make sure that your eyes really shine and blending your highlighting in to make your eyes as enhanced as possible.

7. I lash Curler ,Finally ladies, the last makeup tip for big eyes that we’re going to talk about is an eyelash curler. This little handy tool will actually help make your eyelashes super curly and make them stand out