Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Communism Dead Yet?

Well, if we accept the noteworthy thesis of F. Fukuyama, "The End of History", one can almost infer that Liberal Democracy is the future of mankind.

Even so, Communism is not dead and persists in scattered parts of world in various guises. Neverthless, the totality of Communism is still equal to the death of civilization.

As long as Christianity exists the ideals of Communism will as those are directly based on the Bible itself in which people are taught to love one's neighbor like oneself. Sharing bread and fishes, not to want to have more than your neighbor has, all principles on which the communist ideals are based. The fact that we attacked the Soviet Union from the moment it was created with troops from all sides forced them to be defensive and ultimately paranoic. Had they not have to live under the constant treat of our agression it might have been a totally different kind of society without all the horrid oppression that took place. Guantanamo Bay also isn't anywhere near what normal people would consider to be within the laws of decency and democracy, that too was created out of fear.

Well.... I'm gonna say no mainly because China is communist. :/

communism has nothing to do with christianity.some ideas in between are matching and related,it does not mean that they will exist together.

I am not communist but I know one, and he says that there's a problem when most people think of communists. Communism is where everyone works together for the state and doesn't get paid. However, there's free food, free health care, and free housing. Countries like the USSR were NOT COMMUNIST. They were totalitarian, which is the OPPOSITE of Communism. Total. is far-right wing and Comm. is far-left wing.

Get it right people.

no no no i said non nono ono

Someday i hope

i wish.... :(

It seems that almost no one asked the question, but what about the Communist regimes in China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Mymamar, and Zimbabwe (which still exist and never went away); what about the Communist leaders, or so- called “former Communist leaders” still in power in most of the former Soviet Republics, in South Africa, etc.? And as we shall discuss below, what about the present spread of Communism in Latin America in Venezuela, Brazil, Columbia, Panama, Nicaragua and elsewhere?
    Communism still alive, and it is largest evil

Smile How it can be

No it can never end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12