Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean

From what I hear from a family member Dead Man's Chest (in theatres July 7, USA) and Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (2007) were filmed around the same time but I see that it's still in production as of April 2006 (on hiatus until late of summer).

Plot summary for Dead Man's Chest:

Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, the Captain's problems manage to wreck the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.

Here's a plot summary for the third movie:

The age of piracy is coming to a close, but not before one final dispute is settled. Will Turner sails to the Far East to find magical charts which will help him to find Davy Jones's locker and save his friend Jack Sparrow. Jack is rescued but... Davy Jones (Bill Nighy), lord Cutler Beckett (Tom Hollander), demonic Asian pirate Sao Feng (Chow Yun-Fat), and commodore James Norrington (Jack Davenport) have formed a wicked alliance that threatens the freedom of Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, their new ally captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) and all pirates in the world. Emerging victorious requires that Jack lead his crew off the edge of the map and into the uncharted territory on the seven seas. To the Shipwreck island on the end of the world.

UPDATE: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) arrives next May.

I love it - both of 'em.

i saw em both REALLY GREAT! theres a crazy thing at the end of 2 :)

Default PotC

They're both awesome. I actually know someone who made some of the props for the second movie, he made the bone that Jack Sparrow uses as an oar. The music from both of these movies is incredible, i have the first soundtrack and i love it!!

I also enjoyed the first one and waiting for the second.

Below some of my sites on movie related reviews where you can also contribute:

movie news
    movie review
    movie stars
    dvd
    coming movie

movie news site
    movie review site
    dvd site
    movie stars site
    coming movie site

online movie
    entertainment movie
    family movie
    animation movie
    funny movie

Also inform me if u can the latest news on the pirates of the carribean 2nd part.

Im waiting for the part 2.

However here are some of my sites on movie reviews and updates:

You can also contribute to the one of the following sites created by me on movie reviews and updates:
    movie review
    movie ticket
    movie theater
    movie download
    free movie
    action movies
    family movies
    thriller movies
    horror movies
    science fiction movies
    academy awards movies
    mtv awards movies
    blockbuster awards movies
    cannes awards movies
    golden globes awards movies

I pretty much found it a useless and boring movie. It seemed to drag on without anything really happening. I was stuck waiting for the climax and got nothing.

Of course there was a lot of action and junk but really it was poor action. Also, a little bit of a good thing can go a long way.

But I think it was alright for a middle movie. The ending totally blew though and left me going WTF?! But it totally left everything open for the 3rd movie. Hopefully the 3rd one will totally rock.

I kinda liked the first one better, though the story line was way better in the second one. I liked em both

very fantastic film. I enjoy it.

I'm waiting to see Chow Yun Fat be a bad guy, because it's so different from the roles he used to play with Jackie Chan back in the day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast