Applications have been invited by National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110029 for Diplomat National Board FINAL EXAM (Super Specialties) of December 2012.

Specialties:
1. Cardiology
2. Cardio Thoracic Surgery
3. Cardiothoracic Surgery (Direct 6 years course) (Part-1)
4. Endocrinology
5. Gastroenterology
6. Genito Urinary Surgery (Urology)
7. Hematology
8. Medical Oncology
9. Nephrology
10. Neurology
11. Neonatology
12. Neuro Surgery
13. Neuro Surgery (Direct 5/6 year course) * (Part-I)
14. Paediatric Surgery
15. Paediatric Surgery (Direct 5/6 year course) * (Part-I)
16. Plastic Surgery
17. Plastic Surgery (Direct 5/6 year course) * (Part-I)
18. Peripheral Vascular Surgery
19. Rheumatology
20. Surgical Gastroenterology
21. Surgical Oncology

Eligibility
(A) Final DNB Training (Post DNB 3 Years)
Candidates who have undergone training as a DNB trainee at any National Board of Examinations accredited institute / medical college / hospital after having registered with the Board as a DNB trainee and are completing their 3/6 years of training by 30th April 2013 can undertake the Board’s exam in the same specialty subjected to completion of training by the date mentioned & submission of certificate to this effect.

(B) Part-I (For Direct 6 Years Course only)
DNB candidates undergoing direct 6 years courses in Plastic surgery, Pediatric surgery, Cardio Thoracic Surgery and Neurosurgery can apply for Part-I examination if they are completing their first 2 years of DNB training on or before 30th June 2013.

(C) DM / MCh:
Candidate who have passed their DM / MCh final examinations on / before the cutoff date of application submission i.e. 22nd October 2012 can apply for the DNB final examinations in the same Super Specialty.

Candidates to ensure before applying for DNB Final examination that the post-doctoral degree awarded to them is from an Indian University and is duly recognized as per Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956.

Submission of proof of having passed the DM / MCh final exam before the last date of submitting application (i.e. 22nd October 2012) is an essential pre-requisite. In case the candidate does not submit the requisite proof of passing DM / MCh with the application form, his / her application shall be rejected and fees forfeited.

Candidates are required to submit the following fees.
a. DNB Final Exam and Direct 6 Years Part-I Examination (Theory + Ist Attempt practical) Rs. 3550/-
b. DNB Final (Only Practical- Final attempt) Rs. 3600/-
c. Registration Fees (Only for DM / MCh Pass candidates taking DNB Exam) Rs. 1000/-
Application forms downloaded from website of NBE must include application form fee of Rs. 750 along with exam fees.

Deposition of Fees:
By Cash Deposit
The fee as above can be deposited at any branch of the Indian Bank or Axis Bank; The list of branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank can be seen at their websiterespectively. Use the pay-in-slip provided along with this Information Bulletin for this purpose. Pay-in-slip can also be downloaded from NBE Website . NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be submitted in original along with application form

Examination Dates:
a) Theory
08.12.2012 Saturday
Paper I: 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Paper II: 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm

09.12.2012 Sunday
Paper III: 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Schedule of Part-I examinations (Direct six years course) in Plastic Surgery / Pediatric Surgery / Neuro Surgery / Cardiothoracic Surgery

09.12.2012 Sunday
Paper I : 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Paper II : 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm

b) Practical
The date, time and venue of practical examination shall be intimated to all eligible candidates by letters usually sent by Speed Post/Courier.

Keywords: National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Diplomat National Board ,Cardiology,Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Endocrinology,Gastroenterology,Genito Urinary Surgery ,Urology, Hematology,Medical Oncology, Nephrology,Neurology,Neonatology,Neuro Surgery,Paediatric Surgery,Plastic Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Surgery,Rheumatology,Surgical Gastroenterology,Surgical Oncology, DNB trainee , MCh Pass , NBE ,education news