Thread: joke only!

Default joke only!

read!
    from my friend ghostz
    (post nyo po green nyo d2 hehehe)

ghostz30 (4/2/2006 1:54:52 PM): There was a rich guy who had to go on a business trip, so he brought his wife and his three butlers. While at the hotel, he got a call to go to a meeting. Before he went, he stuck a razor up his wife's pussy so he can tell if the butlers tried to sleep with her. When he got back, he told the first butler to pull down his pants. The butler's penis fell off. The same thing happened with the second butler. Then he told the third butler to pull down his pants, but his penis did not fall off. The rich man was shocked, so he asked the butler how he resisted the temptation. The butler tried to answer, but for some reason his tongue was slashed and bloody.

ghostz30 (4/1/2006 11:41:57 AM): A small white guy went into an elevator, when he got in he noticed a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black guy looked down upon the small white guy and said, "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown." The small guy fainted!! The huge black dude picked up the little white guy and brought him to, slapping his face and shaking him. He asked the small white guy, "What's wrong?" Our petite friend said, "Excuse me, but what did you say? "The black giant looked down and repeated, "7 foot tall,350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown". The white guy sighed, "Oh, thank God! I thought you said "Turn around!!'"

ghostz30 (4/1/2006 11:41:47 AM): One day a father and his young kid girl were taking a bath, then his kid girl said "daddy what's that" looking at his dick. He said "that's my mother goose nest. She said " Can I play with it" "No" said the father. Later he goes to sleep. She plays with it. He wakes up and says" What happened?" She says " I played with it and it spits at me so I cut the head off, crack the eggs, and burn the nest!!!"

Default What about this one...

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up. After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times. When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, " Why then don't you eat the peanuts yourself?".

"We can't chew them because we've no teeth," she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, "Why do you buy them then?"

The old lady replied, "We just love the chocolate around them."

I thought it was hillairious.

Default Re: joke only!

Quote Originally Posted by allstar-guild
    read!
    from my friend ghostz

ghostz30 (4/2/2006 1:54:52 PM): There was a rich guy who had to go on a business trip, so he brought his wife and his three butlers. While at the hotel, he got a call to go to a meeting. Before he went, he stuck a razor up his wife's pussy so he can tell if the butlers tried to sleep with her. When he got back, he told the first butler to pull down his pants. The butler's penis fell off. The same thing happened with the second butler. Then he told the third butler to pull down his pants, but his penis did not fall off. The rich man was shocked, so he asked the butler how he resisted the temptation. The butler tried to answer, but for some reason his tongue was slashed and bloody.

ghostz30 (4/1/2006 11:41:57 AM): A small white guy went into an elevator, when he got in he noticed a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black guy looked down upon the small white guy and said, "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown." The small guy fainted!! The huge black dude picked up the little white guy and brought him to, slapping his face and shaking him. He asked the small white guy, "What's wrong?" Our petite friend said, "Excuse me, but what did you say? "The black giant looked down and repeated, "7 foot tall,350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown". The white guy sighed, "Oh, thank God! I thought you said "Turn around!!'"

ghostz30 (4/1/2006 11:41:47 AM): One day a father and his young kid girl were taking a bath, then his kid girl said "daddy what's that" looking at his dick. He said "that's my mother goose nest. She said " Can I play with it" "No" said the father. Later he goes to sleep. She plays with it. He wakes up and says" What happened?" She says " I played with it and it spits at me so I cut the head off, crack the eggs, and burn the nest!!!"
    ROFL! These are quite good! Where do you find all these? Usually when I google for jokes it only shows me soft ones for children.

Default What retired people do all day

WHAT DO RETIRED PEOPLE DO ALL DAY?

Working people frequently ask retired people what they
    do to make their days interesting.

Well for example, the other day I went into town and
    went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5
    minutes, when I came out there was a cop writing out a
    parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on
    man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"
    He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started
    writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a s---head. He finished the second
    ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
    Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on
    for about 20 minutes
    The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came into town by bus.
    I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm
    retired. It's important at my age.

Default New Study

New UCLA Study

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed
    that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ
    depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If
    she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features;
    If she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and duct tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

read!
    from my friend ghostz

Ha Ha it very joke.

ooh, I do really like this one, where did you get it?

iwwwwwrettwtwwfdgggggggggggggggggsdfffffffffffffff fffffffff32222222222222222222222222222222222224sfd asfffffffffffffffffffffdsfgcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvdsfwaqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwffffffffffffffffffk;ljk lfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lfhjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg .tfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy

nice jokes keep it up plz post more ;)