pearl onion- 4-5
    (or a small piece of onion)
    Garlic -2 cloves

For tempering
    Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
    Dry red chilly-2
    Curry leaves- a few

Method

Peel off the skin of the papaya and wash it under running water once again. Cut open the papaya and scrape off the seeds using a spoon. Now cut papaya into medium sized cubes. Cook this along with green chilly, turmeric,salt and a cup of water till it is done.
    Make a fine paste of all the ingredients listed under 'to make paste' and add this into the cooked papaya. Adjust salt and also consistency by adding little water and simmer in medium flame for two minutes.Do not allow to boil,but make sure that the raw flavor disappears.
    Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and when they splutter add curry leaves and dry red chilly and when it changes color pour over the curry and keep it covered till it is time to serve. Serve over rice.

Keywords: Kapplanga Thenga Aracha Curry, papaya curry, nadan papaya curry , tastty recipes, green papaya curry 12gold12

Sounds delicious.I've noted it and surely gonna give it a try this coming weekend. I love to cooked new recipes us fresh. Most of the time i succeeded and develop new recipes. I have also make diet plan for my fitness.
    Last edited by Dr.B; 04-19-2014 at 06:14 AM.

can i add guava in pappaya or no