Thread: Web studio

Default Web studio

Is there anyone out there that happens to use web studio 4.0? If so have you encountered any of the errors and ftp problems that i have. I do like the program but seems to be incompatibale with every other program out there.

whatz ur prblm guy
    state that first

I am just wondering if anyone else has encountered error messages ect... nothing specific just curious. It's an alright program to use easy interface, and drag and drop features. The one draw back is to create your own orginal template for a site, the program doesn't upload it properly no matter what you do.

Again just wondering if anyone else out ther uses the program.

And P.S I am girl lol

Ok baby

Just tell the problem wi'll try to help you out
    And aking about the program
    I heard it just now from you

Web studio uses a hosting program called ihost... not badly priced but once i did sign up for a web spot there servers were always down... i do like the program so i kept it using the option of remote hosting.

The problem is there ftp internal program is actually not compaitable with othre hosts.. i called support and they confirmed this.. so you basically have just use the program as an interface not as a web design program. No biggie.

I do suggest to check out the demo they offer... it's not bad.. but dont waste the money on the prgram unless you look into the prices they require for hosting with them.

They do have a neat feature tho! it's trail hosting online.. you get your website posted online where everyone can see it for 48 hours at a time. good for spacing and colors ect ect.

I meant JUST as a web design program.. gives you the feel and layout of how to start for begineres or ppl who know NO html. can't upl;oad to free servers with the program th o :(

Ok so its of no use to me
    I've even designed complete webpages for my classroom presentation in "Notepad"
    without any reference aside me

So I'm just an average HTML user and dont need that
    But gr8 info so that I can tell others in need