Dearest,
You are my TVS SCOOTY (First Love) and also my AIWA(PURE PASSION). I always BPL (Believe in best) and you are SANSUI (Better than best). You are MC DOWEL'S (Mera number one) love LA O PALA(Made for one). I believe in FRESHIYA (Gorepan se jyade khoobsurti ka wada) and you are one of the most Beautiful in this world ! think of you day and night when you give me one and only Smile you are DOMINO'S PIZZA (Delivering a Million of smile per day) for me. This is COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh) feeling for me.
I would like, you should be my life partner I think you are worry abut your Father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The unshakeable) and also think of my Father who is CEAT (Born tough) but don't worry I am also FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATOR (The coolest one) If they will say no we will run away and marry and PHILIPS(Lets make things better) They will feel MIRINDA (Jor ka jatka dhire se laghe) and we Coca Cola (Jo chahe ho Jaye Coca cola enjoy)
Trust in God who's always NOKIA (Connecting people) those who love each other. And we are Wills (Made for each Other). After some time our love will be SAMSUNG DIGITALL (Invited by all) We are HERO HONDA (Leading the way) of our love life. Then our life is BOLERO (Beak free).
Now HUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love you must know that love is DAIRY MILK (The real taste of life) SATYAM ON LINE (Fun fast easy) , PARX (always comfortable) and also AMUL (The real taste of India) for me life is HOME TRADE (Life means more) So never forget me.

OK bye! I wrote little but PEPSI (Ye dil mange More)

LG
[Digitally yours]