Thread: Would you watch David Chappelle again.

Default Would you watch David Chappelle again.

Would you watch David Chappelle if he came on T.V. again.

im not sure. i found some of his stuff funny. didnt mind his show. hes not a favorite of mine though. i dont really think id care to be honest. either way...

i love his show. he's really a funny guy. no wonder he was included in america's top 10 funniest comedians.

Default Dave Chappelle is too racist for t.v.

As a white guy, I personaly take offense to some of the stuff he says. He talks about other races like he doesen't reguard their existance.I mean I know it's mostly in good humar. And he's a realy funny guy. He has even gone as far as to call himself a "niggar", (not by any means to offend anybody). He says things about all races even his own, but in some cases he takes it too far. Persoally, no I woundn't watch the show.

Default I can't believe what that guy typed!

As a white guy you take offenece? Well what about the millions of africans that take offence to the everyday racist in their own country, me being indian and black I take offence to what you typed above. If anyone should be taking offenece, it should be david. I mean geez, if you take offenece don't watch his show. Me on the other hand I'm looking forward to seeing his new black party movie.

Personally, I thought it was funny but didnt watch it a whole lot. Mind of Mencia is a lot better. BTW, if you take any offense to the comedic approach towards races, you arent mature enough to be watching it. Like Carlos Mencia says, if you can't make fun of yourself, you shouldn't make fun of anyone. Same goes, its comedy, and its funny, if you take offense to it, you have other problems than someone else who tries to put on a comical stance towards racism.

Watch him again, I've never even heard of him.

Default I would...

Anyone here seen Dave Chapelle's Block Party?

It f-in hillarious... I think he is making a new season and show as well...

Hit me back!

He turned down an offer to do more seasons - it was over 50 million bucks too...