Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Say what you feel about bizhat and lot more

hi,

It is very cool for the free web hosting. Especially we need to post some message in order to get the web hosting.

Regard,

I think BIZHAT is a great concept wherein it is one of the best hosting service...
    This has brought a change in web hosting services in general!!!!!!

Default I think this is great

I have been looking to create a splash page and have been spending so much money on advertising that i didnt want to pay for hosting. I found a free web page maker, made a web page and had no place to put it, so Im really glad i found this, if i have to post in the forum so be it! It's free

Default cool

This is cool i love this its fast fun and easy its cooler than geocities and you even get ftp access with it

I think its a pretty decent site and has alot to offer so I am pretty ok with it

Default what's up with this webhosting site

why the hell we need to join forum just to create a sub domain? huh?

Default getting a subdomain free

Hi dc_eros, If I am gifting you a laptop worth US$ 1000 you will rough handle it. You will give it to anybody who asks, you will use it in rain and dump it in kitchen when its fuse goes out.

Suppose, if you are buying an item at $5, you will surely take care of as it is purchased from your hard earned money.

In a similar way, for getting a subdomain free, you have to make minimum 10 spam free posts. This restriction permit only persons who are genuinely interested in building a site to avail the offer.

Default Re: what's up with this webhosting site

Quote Originally Posted by dc_eros
    why the hell we need to join forum just to create a sub domain? huh?
    It helps the increase the use of their forums which can affect the overall popularity of their site which is the ultimate goal of any web based business.

Default So good to have free web hosting services

I think it is so good that Bizhat can provide people free web hosting services without anmy advertisements. this help many people who want to set up their website to have chance to make this dream comes true.

Have found my best buds. ;)
    Keep rockin' Dude!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast