Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HERO? Good or ??

Default HERO? Good or ??

I just watch half-way through it today.
    Just want to get some comment about the movie,
    I don't think the movie is that great since everything is a little bit confusing
    but that might be just for me
    so yea. ya go ahead and say what ya gota say

Yes, the movie is a bit confusing they don't clarify things too well do they?? Did you watch the chinese or english version?

the chinese version
    some of the special effects were way too fake
    the dvd player other their spinning and i am over here laughing at their stupid film. what should that say?
    i just hope the should make it more clear on everything and cut out all those gay servants and reincarnate Jet-Li
    hahhaaa....

I saw the version in American theaters: Chinese with English subtitles. Not sure if it's the same as the original Chinese version but probably close enough. I thought it was great. Sure, you have to sit through some confusing things, but it's a way of storytelling that reveals a little bit at a time until the end when everything makes sense. If you didn't like it, okay, but if you haven't seen it (or all of it), give it a chance.

hero was good, but long and kinda boring

hero was good

I saw it about a year ago. It was one of the best movies I've seen next to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and the best thing about them in my opinion is that they don't use the kind of special effects you see in a science-fiction movie from Hollywood! Simple effects, using wires to support the actors movements in the air, that's what I liked about both movies. 8)

Simple approaches to the action and special effects, that's what makes Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and also Hero the classic Kung-Fu movies they are.

its good isn't it ?
    some parts its confusing
    but you will understand it when it comes to the end

well...... If you aren't asian
    You will get confuse easily
    The story is lame but the kung fu fighting is nice
    I love the part when those two girl fight in the wood and all of those leaves fall down....... That was just amazing...........

I watched this movie a couple weeks ago with my cousin.
    To start out with, we watched the first 10 minutes in subtitles.
    And I speant a couple of those minutes explaining to my cousin some of the film styles used in Kill Bill. Then we finally switched to english language and we were COMPLETELY confused, but figured we'd figure it out at some point...and then we had quite a few interruptions throughout the movie.
    I still have the movie, and plan to re-watch it...god bless blockbusters movie (and game) pass!! :D :D :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast