?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ANS : - TABU!!!!

confused???? why????
    ok i'l tell you...

. because.
    . sridevi did chandni and tabu did chandni bar!!!!!

What would Dharmendra say to Hema Malini if he wants to tell her to call
    him up...?

:...

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

:.....

:

:

:.....

:

:

:

Ring De Basanti :)

three cockroaches were going on the road, suddenly one of them started singing the song -- AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE.

Few mins later, all the three cockroaches died......any idea why?????

COZ the song is HIT......

Fifty fun things to do during an exam

1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
    2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
    3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
    4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
    5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm so sure you can hear me thinking. " Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
    6. Bring cheerleaders.
    7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand any of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who are you? Where's the regular guy?"
    8. Bring a Game Boy (or Game Gear, etc. . . ). Play with the volume at max level.
    9. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
    10. Bring pets.
    11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
    12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
    13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
    14. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
    15. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
    16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
    17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
    18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
    19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
    20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
    21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
    22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB. BABE. etc. . ).
    23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
    24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Forget this!" and walk out triumphantly.
    25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i. e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink)
    26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
    27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
    28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
    29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
    30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam. 31. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say "you don't really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days of our Lives is on!!!"
    32. Bring a water pistol with you.
    33. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
    34. Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.
    35. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
    36. Come in wearing a full knight's outfit, complete with sword and shield.
    37. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
    38. Bring cheat sheets for another class (make sure this is obvious. . . like history notes for a calculus exam. . . otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit. "
    39. When you walk in, complain about the heat.
    40. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
    41. One word: Wrestlemania.
    42. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
    43. Try to get people in the room to do the wave.
    44. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.
    45. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
    46. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc. . . sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
    47. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
    48. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
    49. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say "it helps me think. " Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase "Told you so".
    50. Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor xxxx is a Terrible Teacher"

TAlking to Doctor

[1] Provisional
    Doctor, please hurry. My son swallowed a razor-blade."

"Don't panic, I'm coming immediately. Have you
    Done anything yet ?"

"Yea, I shaved with the electric razor."

[2] Unstable
    "Doctor, Doctor, You've got to help me - I just can't stop my hands
    Shaking!"

"Do you drink a lot?"

"Not really - I spill most of it!"

[3] Better after Surgery

"Doctor, doctor, will I be able to play the violin after the operation?"

"Yes, of course..."

"Great! I never could before!"

[4] Dumbfounded
    Man speaks frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant, and her
    Contractions are only two minutes apart!"

"Is this her first child?" the doctor queries.

"No, you idiot!" the man shouts. "This is her husband!"

[5] Time Up
    Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.

Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.

Doctor: The lab called with your test results.
    They said you have 24 hours to live.

Patient: 24 HOURS! That's terrible!! WHAT could
    Be WORSE? What's the very bad news?

Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.

[6] Sooner than expected
    A man goes to his doctor for a complete checkup.
    He hasn't been feeling well and wants to find out if he's ill.
    After the checkup the doctor comes out with the results of the examination.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news. You're dying and you don't have much time," the doctor says.

"Oh no, that's terrible. How long have I got?" the man asks.

"10..." says the doctor.

"10? 10 what? Months? Weeks? What?!" he asks desperately.

"10...9...8...7..."

[7] Poor Diet
    A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a
    Carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.

"What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor.
    The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."

[8] Mistaken Cause
    A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain.

"Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor.

"You have to help me, I hurt all over", said the woman.

"What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor, "be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow,
    That hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch!
    That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe,

"Wow, even THAT hurts", she cried.

The doctor checked her thoughtfully for a moment and told her his
    Diagnosis, "You have a broken finger.

girl : if you will try to kiss me main shor macha dungi
    boy : lekin yahan to dur tak koi nahi hai
    girl : i know per formality to karni hi padegi

Behind every successful woman, there is a satisfied man.
    But behind a satisfied woman, there is usually an exhausted man.

Sex is like a restaurant. Sometimes you get full satisfactory service, and Sometimes
    You have to be satisfied with self-service

Why was the two piece swimsuit invented?
    To separate the HAIRY section from the DAIRY section.

Woman complaining to dentist: "It's so painful, I'll rather have a baby
    Than have a tooth removed. Dentist: "Make up your mind soon, I'll adjust the chair accordingly.

Old lady, 85, a virgin, about to die. Wanted her tombstone to read :
    BORN A VIRGIN, LIVED A VIRGIN, DIED A VIRGIN.
    The engraver shortened it to: " RETURNED UNOPENED "
    A kid asked the priest " Father, what is your pastime? "
    The priest tapped the kid's shoulder and replied "Nun, my Child, Nun"

75 yr old man got married to a 15 yr girl.
    On their first night both were crying - Why?
    Reason - Because she didn't know anything, and he had forgotten everything..!

Blonde Interview

A blonde goes for a job interview in an office. The interviewer starts with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?"

The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 30 seconds before replying "Ehhhh... 22!"

The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces "Five foot two!"

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. "And, ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Mandy!"

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?"

"Ohh, that!", replies the blonde, "I was just running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'"

What is Kitty?

A three-year-old boy went with his dad to see a new litter of kittens.

On returning home, he breathlessly informed his mother, "There were two boy kittens and two girl kittens."

"How did you know that?" his mother asked.

"Daddy picked them up and looked underneath," he replied. "I think it's printed on the bottom."

Too much man tooo much
    keep that coming
    Only the blonde interview was repost here

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast