Thread: Jurrassic Park 4

Default Jurrassic Park 4

I know, I know the last two weren't that great... But come on the first was absolutly the best. It was original and it was new, not to mention spielberg directed it. And apparently spielberg thinks this next one is going to be good too i heard better than the first.

Any way I hear a 4th one is comming out any one know for sure? any one looking forward to it?

i thought i was the only one who only liked the first movie!

yes the last two weren't good. i only like the first and i think it is great . i'm sure the 4th wiil not be as good as the first !

I hope theres a 4th one, I doubt itll be as good as the first, but if they really take there time with it and get some really good actors (and even some from the original cast again) and write out a good story, I could see it being a real good movie. In my opinion movies just need good stories and good actors to make it good, the special sound effects and graphics to me are just a extra to make it more enjoyable.

HTe first movie is the first one. I think is pretty cool thefirts time that the dinosaurs appear, top effects for those days.

Well, I can't say I don't want to see the movie, I imagine it will still be really good. I think it's just the fact that the third one diminished my thirst for another movie. If they can get it as good as even the second one I'll be happy, but I have to agree that I completely doubt them getting anywhere close to the first movie. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

i love the jurassic park!
    i think the 4th will be great!

Excellent film, I enjoyed it very much, i am waiting for it's 4th

i love the jurassic park!

i hope they redeem themselves with the fourth movie. the original was amazing, i still remember seeing it in theaters (i was 9). however the second and third movies were a little less than satisfying.