Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Batman Begins

Default Batman Begins

Batman Begins will be on tonight. Too bad i cannot go see. However, it seems that many critics were surprised and blissful about the production. Wonder if that would be another blockbuster like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Dakota Fanning seems like such a talented young actress, hope she will learn all the goods in the business and avoid all the bads.

Default :O

I thinkl its the best movie in this year...
    i watched 3 hours ago but i will watch again 2 hous later
    i suppose to u

the movie is available for viewing at my site
    i.e www.desihouse.co.nr

i really want to go see this movie!! although it was out like 2 weeks ago, i still haven't gone to watch it. i love batman ;D

Default Batman Begins

i Have Already Seen It It Was Pretty Good Movie.

haven't seen it yet :O Looked real nice when I saw the previews though. I'll see it soon ^_^

Great movie Very Dark. Very Good

Warner Bros. has announced its intentions to make a sequel, with most of the film's main cast, including Christian Bale, returning. This would make Christian Bale the first actor since Michael Keaton to play Batman more than once. Christopher Nolan was only signed to direct one film, but comments he's made in interviews suggest he'll return for the next film. He has not publicly stated, however, that he will return. Screenwriter David S. Goyer has publicly stated that he'll only return if Nolan does as well.

Goyer revealed in an interview that he and Nolan have devised a rough scenario for a trilogy, using the Joker as the antagonist in the second film and Two-Face in the third. The second film would introduce the character of Harvey Dent, and the Joker would get captured, go to trial, and scar Dent either near the end of the second film or at the beginning of the third film, turning him into Two-Face.

Like Begins, the sequel is rumoured to not be a strict adaptation of existing Batman source material, but rather will borrow elements from some of the series' more celebrated storylines. Among the books considered to be used as source material are Batman: The Killing Joke, as the Joker's origin story, as well as Batman: No Man's Land for the issue of "The Narrows," which, by the end of Begins, had been isolated from the rest of Gotham and overrun by the criminals of Arkham Asylum.

This film was excellent, the scarecrow was a great enemy and you actually felt he was really insane. I hope the sequel lives up to this one because it was great. I dont really understand how sitting in a prison beating up homeless guys helps batman feel better about his parents death but I like the transformation Gotham makes from city to slum.

batman begins ,,,

really a nice movie , less of the comical super hero plot and more of the practical stuff here, this movie shows a really different version batman and how he's become one , unlike the previous batmovies this one has a rather meaningful plot , more empasis on the becomming of bat man ...
    all in all, a really new approach to the superhero movie.

cheers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast