Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naploeon Dynamite

This was probably one of the worst movies I ever seen. I mean, what the hell was that?

The movie wasn't worth it at all, heck I was surprised I went to see it in the first place, and came out of it feeling like I should have rather spent my time hitting my head against a wall.

One of the worst movies ever.

You either LOVE it or HATE it. I loved it because I was a nerd in high school, I can relate to some of the stuff in this movie. This will be, and already is a cult classic.

I have watched this movie a few times. The things that they do in the movie are amazingly stupid and brainless, but that is why we watch it. Besides all that what people have mentioned and have shared in this topic, I have to say that it is the music in the movie that is funny. They use that synthesizer mixed music in the background which makes their stupidity even funnier. If you don't believe me, turn off the volume and watch it, see what happens then!! ;)

this is definatly the most controversial movie ever. Half the people don't like it and the other half do.

I cast my vote for I LIKE IT I LOVE WOOO HOOO

Reviews for this movie are definitely split into the LOVE IT or HATE IT categories. My husband and I loved it - mainly because it was stupid humor (and the keyboard music made it even funnier). If you grew up in the 80's, a lot of the events that happened in the movie brought back memories - like the fact that he rode the bus and had a trapper keeper. And the girl had a Caboodles set and wore lots of bracelets. Also, the movie did have a happy ending - the outcast makes friends in the end.

I think people who can identify with this time period like the movie overall, and the rest of the people hate it. Long live Napoleon!

It was okay. It was quite over rated, so it wasn't as good as people had hyped it up to be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123