Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hitman BLood Money ...270 mb Technic rip. Links in sendspace

Minimum Requirements :
    Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better with 1.5 GHz Clock Speed
    512 MB RAM
    Windows 2000/XP
    64 MB Direct3D DirectX 9.0 compliant video card supporting pixel shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce FX+ / ATI Radeon 9500+)

Game Requires minimum of 512 MB RAM so it will not run on your PC as you have 256 MB, secondly it needs directx 9.0 supporting card with Pixel Shading 2, since you have not written your graphics card so i am thinking that your graphics card is built-in which in no case are directx 9 compatible, so there is no chance of running it.Sorry.
    Only option you have is to upgrade your PC

Always check here that either a game will run on your PC or not before downloading to avoid wasting of your time.

Code:
    http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest
    Choose the game from the drop down menu, if this will be your first visit to the site then it will install a small activex control, allow it to install (Its not adware,spyware or malware, checked by myself) and see the results.

ok i upgrade my pc with 512mb ram... and i don't have graphic card.. is there is any way to play the game without graphic card............ and if u can tell me how much a graphic card will cost in india (chennai)..

hello friend,

i had brought a new 512mb ram and now my sys is with 512+256mb rams then too i can't play the game.

Well u must have a graphics card. RAM is 2nd option
    without much RAM the game will work but slowly
    But without good graphics it wont work atal

SO buy a good graphics card
    I suggest one from ATI for good quality
    and Nvidia for good performance

anyways some one tell me how to install the file which i had downloaded from "http://www.sendspace.com/file/0bbtdr".

plz explain step by step....

I downloaded the game from those rapidshare links so i don't even know what kind of files this link contains.
    Maybe ranees can help here.
    For graphics card, what kind of graphics card you need. Just for to run the game or you want a high-end graphicscard to run the game at maximum settings with good framerates?

superman2005 there is 3 rar files in that sendspace file .Extract 3 all three of them in to your desktop.Create a folder in ur my documents and unrar the components in rar files in to that folder. There u will find a batch file ( i think or something like that) click on that . It will decompress the file and the game will be in that folder.

Runs not to bad on my Geforce 7800 gt.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345