Amala Paul is celebrating her birthday today. The actress, who has turned 21, has some promising projects in hand, in Kollywood and Tollywood.

"I am indebted to my directors, producers, co-stars and of course, fans. Only because of them I have been recognised as an actress," says the 'Mynaa' girl.

Amala is busy shooting for 'Nimirndhu Nil' with 'Jayam' Ravi and its Telugu version 'Janda Pai Kapiraju', both directed by Samuthirakani. Also, she has Telugu films including 'Naayak' and 'Iddarammayilatho'.

Amala Paul, after finishing her Plus Two education, took a year out before planning to pursue engineering. At the time, her modelling portfolio was spotted by noted Malayalam director Lal Jose who offered her a supporting role in his remake, Neelathamara (2009). Then she stepped in to Kollywood, and the rest, is known to all.

Amala Paul More cute Stills:click here

Keywords:Amala Paul,birthday ,Kollywood , Tollywood,directors, producers, co-stars , fans,Mynaa' girl.,Nimirndhu Nil,Jayam' Ravi , Telugu version,Janda Pai Kapiraju,Samuthirakani,Telugu films ,Naayak,Iddarammayilatho, Plus Two education, engineering, modelling portfolio,Malayalam director Lal Jose ,Neelathamara,tamil film news