View Poll Results: What graphics editor do you use?

Voters
310. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adobe Photoshop

14 4.52%
  • Adobe Illustrator

2 0.65%
  • Jasc Paint Shop Pro

1 0.32%
  • GIMP

0 0%
  • Corel

0 0%
  • Nah, i write binary code for graphics images.....

0 0%
  • 293 94.52%
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Graphics

paint shop pro is usefull but original versions are really expensive

I use photoshop here for the most part... I really have no need for other image editing programs... after all itis the king of image editing!

Wy don't u guys have a part here for image tutorials aye? Submit'em to good-tutorials might be good for business...

Default Use Ulead GIF to Craedt or Edite Pictues

I am using ULead GIF to creat or edite any graphics file. But I am Using sothink Glanda for flash. You must Use Use Ulead GIF to Craedt or Edite Pictues. it can be downloaded from their sites. or go to www.download.com to download these softwares. :lol: :roll:

Just use Adobe Photoshop. I'd recommend 7 and up. Just download the free trial. If you like it, just buy it. Its not very expensive. Its also great to get Macromedia DreamWeaver MX5 and up. It is a very nifty tool that makes coding alot easier. There is also a free trial for that. To see what PhotoShop and DreamWeaver can do together, check out my site. It uses iFrames. http://digital-gamerz.bizhat.com

The best is Photoshop Unleashed. Its a prg no1 has except some companies for graph designs. My dad use to work in one so i had to use it.. its pretty good and complicated

Like most people I prefer Photoshop. I use Illustrator on the occasion though ;)

I like Photoshop, it's easy too use ,can create very nice layouts, banners, signatures, avatars and stuff like that. i think it is good for all

Adobe Photoshop is da best!!!!!!

Why is Macromedia Firework missing from the list, it's such an important software in the field of Computer Graphic!!

Photoshop forever
    Its great program for making webgraphigs and making your car look good in screen.
    Ive used gimp too for some logos and text but now i make those things in photoshop

I use Paint Shop Pro 9 now. It's very easy to use and has a lot of effects, etc

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast