Thread: spongebob

Default spongebob

SpongeBob SquarePants is the principal character in the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants, which first aired on May 1, 1999 on Nickelodeon. The character was designed by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg, and is voiced by Tom Kenny.

SpongeBob is a porous sea sponge with eyes, a mouth with goofy teeth and dimples, arms, legs, hands and feet. He resembles a kitchen sponge more than a sea sponge, to emphasise the image of a "squeaky-clean" nerd. SpongeBob has the ability to morph into other shapes at will, and reassemble pieces which fall off of him. His arms can become variable in length and shape at will and are retractable.

SpongeBob typically wears a white shirt, a tie and brown trousers although he has been known to run naked (or in his underwear). As a part of the attire, his shoes are shining black, with a spheric bulge at the front (although still a part of the shoe proper, unlike the balls of clown shoes). He usually wears a pair of white briefs underneath his pants, although he has been seen wearing blue, green, and red briefs (all at the same time, nonetheless) and even pink to honour his best friend, Patrick. At night, he sometimes has a green bathrobe on but mostly goes to sleep with his underwear, socks and shoes. When he goes "swimming", he wears a pair of blue swimming trunks (although he still wears his underpants and shoes, and his arm sleeves come on and off from time to time) and occasionally a black speedo. He also wears a red bow tie in exchange for his necktie on special occasions.

I love SpongeBob~! XD It's a ret show for kids but if you pay attention there's a lot of things that parents or grown-ups would catch onto which the kids wouldn't pick up on. It's a good show to watch while baby sitting or somthing, because then you don't wanna shoot yourself and the kids are happy. Like what happened when you have to watch "Ants in My Pants" ... I hate that show.

I remember watching that, and my dad would say that the show was stupid.. i liked it.. then i caught him watching it one day...

Spongebob is stupid in a fun way XD I love watching it for no reason, especially when little kids are visiting, it keeps them quiet :P

You know I am over 50 and I think Sponge Bob is terrific! The really good stuff has appeal for both young and old - that is how you know it is good. I really think the TV could use a lot more spatula humor!

My kids got me hooked on SpongeBob....absolutely hilarious! We listen to SpongeBob songs in the car all the time. :D

the spongebob movie is one of the funniest movies in recent history, i was kind of skeptic at first when proposed to watch it but that skepticism probably made me enjoy it all that much more.