Thread: vh1!!!!

Default vh1!!!!

VH1 (spelled VH-1 (Video Hits One) until 1994) is an American cable television channel that was created in January 1985 by Warner-Amex Satellite Entertainment (at the time a division of Warner Communications and owners of MTV, which originally came up with the idea of the channel). It and sister channel MTV are currently part of the MTV Networks division of Viacom.

With then four-year-old MTVs popularity rising drastically among teens, VH1 began with the intention to capitalize off of the success of the music video. However, VH1's aim was to focus on the lighter, softer side of popular music, including such musicians as Elton John, Sting, Diana Ross, Kenny G, and Anita Baker, in hopes of appealing to people between the ages of 18 and 35, and possibly older. It has also historically played more adult R&B than its sister channel.

While VH1 still occasionally plays videos, its more recent claim to fame has been in the area of music-related reality programming, such as the signature show Behind the Music.

todonet i haven't heard this thing b4
    very useful info
    thanks for posting

This great channel is on the air on this frequency on HotBird . european can watch it easily but only with orginal cards.

this channel plays 30min (about 10 videoclips) from a special singer on 10:00 GMT

frequency Infos:
    11075 V
    3/4

Quote Originally Posted by ftvfatboy
    todonet i haven't heard this thing b4
    very useful info
    thanks for posting
    yup

I love VH1, most of the time i am just sitting at home waiting for sweeps to start so that i can see what new shows have made their way to the screen, Celeberty Fit Club is by far one of the best i have seen so far on their. But they have other good shows that come on as well.

Default I agree 100%

VH1 is the very best cable channel period. Iam 21 years old and nobody likes the old music anymore. (By old I mean 80s rock,metal, and ballods).
    Everybody now is into Slip knott and stupid krap like that. I love that new show supergroup. sabastian bak( from skid row) & ted nugent are legendary.Nice to know somebody watches and listed to that stuff but me.
    Later.

VH! has changed dramatically, now you cna hear heavy metal from the 80s, when it started no hope of hearing any kind of metal at all.