Close on the heels of being linked to young industrialist Sidhartha Mallya, Sameera Reddy is now apparently being romantically associated with her co-star Rana Daggubati. While the earlier rumour died a natural death when Sameera revealed that Vijay Mallya was her cousin, the latter seems to be creating some buzz in the industry.
Our source says, “Sameera did a song opposite Rana in a Telugu film. The two have been spending quite a lot of time with each other. They even decided to hang out after the shoot was wrapped up and even ate out together.”
However, a friend of Sameera slams these rumours and states, “Yes, the two did bond. But there is no romance. The two worked out together and Rana gave her some pretty interesting fitness tips. In return, Sam gave him some fashion tips.”
Sameera tells us, “The only thing Rana and I share is the same birth date. I did the song only on director Krish’s insistence as I will be working with him again.”
Earlier, there were rumours that Sameera agreed to do this song only due to her special bond with Rana.

Sameera Reddy more stills

Keywords: young industrialist, Sidhartha Mallya, Sameera Reddy, romantically , co-star Rana Daggubati,Vijay Mallya , industry, Telugu film,Sameera slams , fashion tips,Krish, rumours,hindi film news,Bollywood film news