1. WARM WATER

Does using warm water sound like a wackadoodle way to remove water-proof makeup? That’s because warm water is just the beginning of the process! I used to always take a cotton pad soaked with makeup remover straight to my eyes but when I have really stubborn eye makeup, I start by loosening it with some warm water on a washcloth.
2. PETROLEUM JELLY
Ladies, using petroleum jelly as a makeup remover isn’t anything new but it’s definitely an unexpected way to remove it! Some shy away from petroleum jelly because it’s a byproduct of oil drilling but it’s actually in a lot of products we use.
3. OLIVE OIL

Olive oil is one of the more well-known ways to remove water-proof makeup. Many people use olive oil to remove waterproof mascarabut you can also use it take off blush, foundation, lipstick and theater makeup! You can even take off eyelash extensions with olive oil after you’ve steamed your face, it’s a really versatile little oil that we should always keep in our kitchen!
4. COCONUT OIL
Another easy and economical way to remove water-proof makeup is to use coconut oil! Coconut oil smells divine and the oil can condition your I lashes too
5. NO TEARS BABY SHAMPOO
Have you heard of using baby oil to remove waterproof makeup? I hadn’t and while some love it, others aren’t so fond of using it as a makeup remover, so it’s your call. You can make it by mixing some baby shampoo and water at a 1:10 ratio and pouring it in a container. Shake it up and apply on your eyelids like you would any other remover.