Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats you favorite country that you have visited.

Default Whats you favorite country that you have visited.

I have lived and gone to many countries. I think the best place I have visited is Scotland.

Default Favorite

I have been to France, England, Italy, and Switzerland. Out of those four I liked Lucerne Switzerland the best. I went in the winter time. It has amazing scenery. With the lake, the mountains, everything covered in snow, plus they speak several languages in the shops.

have viseted Hungaria, Germany, Chech Republic, Slowakia, France, UK
    but my favorite country is still Spain, nice weather, nice culture...

My favorite Country I visted was india, I liked the people and I liked the food, me being from America it was a whole different culture then what I was used to. But I had a fun time and just enjoyed myself, I'd suggest india to anyone that wanted to visit a country that has a lot of beauty and history.

Thats good hearing it Ju67in
    But i have never visited any othe country.Stil in India
    and also proud to be a Indian

Umm.. I've been pretty much everywhere in Europe on holidays.. And my favourite here must be Spain :) Had some really cool weeks there!
    But my dream is to settle down in indonesia since it's a paradise if you know the right people ^^

well the only foreign country ive been to was italy and england overnight and i really liked both of them, especially italy the food was great

My favorite country to visit is italy. The food is amazing, and you gotta love a country where the wine is cheaper than the water.

I have only visited one, Australia. It is my home country and I love it! I would also like to visit canada and tour the british columbia region.

I have visited many countries. I liked New Zealand the best. Its very beautiful and the people are very nice too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast