Thread: i feel a little cheated :(

Default i feel a little cheated :(

i was completly unaware i 'HAD' to contribute 5 posts to these forums... of which what am i expected to post?

New post >> "nice weather today huh..."

New post >> "so my postman said...."

really, i dont think my site, (which quite frankly was going to be a focal point for people to meet and post various things based on the site etc etc...) should have been rejected because im not an active participant of 'this' forum. i already am a member of several forums / online discussion groups etc because they interest me, not becausee its an unwritten clause that must be forfilled to acquire a rather mediocre host / server etc... for not a hell of a lot of money i can quite easily pay for a much better domain and hosting package that doesnt require me to make up random posts just so a flagging or unpopular forum can have my attention.

quite frankly, i have NO interest in these forums, not to say there isant anything good here, just i have no interest, all i required was a rather low end web host/server... not a blinkin social group. thanks, but no thanks.

hope everything works out spiffy for you and yours in the future.

disgruntled (and now paying to another company) user....

u have showed ur greif
    i good old user like u have searching for words!!!

it doesn't shows it!!
    a lot of confusion??
    richpell u shld cut it off
    and an extra post in BH database

Well Jesus! It says right in the rules that you must make atleast 5 post, and another thing, if he could have payed for hosting why the heck didn't he do that in the 1st place, I bet ya he'll be back with a different username wanting some hosting.

Default really?

feel free to visit any of the three sites i host elsewhere.

thanks for taking the time to be a little ignorant.

Default yeap

they should have stated at the terms and conditions that we are supposed to post 5 messages here. but why change it if works? it keeps on getting getting people to join, dosen't it? i don't know if this reply counts. although it is a good offer to increase space and bandwith. we know now the reason behind why the forum is busy...

can i post pictures here for comments from other people?

thank you in advance

5 posts is fine, dun ask for 50 posts though :p

Thats just a choice, I guess. Frankly, I'd rather make five posts than pay. If you're making something high-end, yes, go ahead and pay, but I'm not doing anything spectacular, so why not save a bit of money?

Quote Originally Posted by psy_wombats
    Thats just a choice, I guess. Frankly, I'd rather make five posts than pay. If you're making something high-end, yes, go ahead and pay, but I'm not doing anything spectacular, so why not save a bit of money?
    Yea, i agree with this person, i rather make 5 posts then pay. Any any ways for me this is just fun, not the posting of the forums but the free host and every thing and get upgrades by just posting more forums. Why not doin these post is ok, i guest for the free web host and every thing