Thread: Hell again, its Ju67in.

Default Hell again, its Ju67in.

Yeah well I see lots of you seeking love over the Internet, I myself believe its quite silly. I mean it can happen but can it really. I noticed all the post in the current forum, BizHat, the topics relate somewhat to everyone just wanting to be loved no-matter what, or who they are.

I tell ya though', if you want to find real love, real love finds you thats all I can say. Its just what happens. So for everyone seeking a female or male online take notice that while on this forum, the chances of you getting that man or female, are slim. They could in fact be someone that you didn't really want in your life, stay safe, stay wise. From Ju67in.

That's true, but....
    Love will never find you if you're not doing everything you can to find it - if you're sitting in your appt. and waiting for someone to knock on your door.
    I agree that 'I want to be loved' sounds immature. It seems to me that people are rather alieneted today, and that can be one of the reasons for these 'desperate' posts (no offense).
    On the other hand, I know people who met on the Internet, and they are happy with their marriages.
    Of course, one must never forget that all kinds of crimes are possible via Internet.