Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please review my website.

Default Please review my website.

Please review my website ( http://www.jodil.co.nr) and tell me your opinions. I believe that your opinions are precious than anything. So please kindly tell me your comments about my website.

Default Re: Please review my website.

hi buddy you are a good flash designner but what do u thing about showing people diffrent templete in services so people can choose similer like that if you want have business globally. & market your site cause i think you have some thing to prove..

tips to increase your business:
    marketing site

Quote Originally Posted by fultussoft
    Please review my website ( http://www.jodil.co.nr) and tell me your opinions. I believe that your opinions are precious than anything. So please kindly tell me your comments about my website.

Ok, not sure about using "god" in promoting a business though!

There are basically pros and cons for having building a flash-based webpage and a html based webpage.

Flash-based webpage the advantages; people are not easily able to steal your informations. The feel of viewing the sites are better and nice. Downside; loading times. Not people are running on a good PC with good downloading internet speeds. It is possible to run both the webpages. As you did stated this site requires Flash Player.

Nice site man. It looks good.

As someone on here pointed out, if you're trying to sell your services, you need to broaden your expertise and give your potential employers many choices including flash, php, html, etc...

Good luck.

You are definately a good Flash Designer! The way to improve the site is to offer more examples of your work. Based on the site I would certainly consider you for a Flash job but I'd like to see more samples/variety. Overall a good job!
    jb

I see that the site is well put together, but the links are not active. If they are, you cannot click them with the small space that is given. I also think there should be a larger interface to work with overall. It is elegant, but the first thing people look for is where they can click, what they can look at, and how well the site is integrated into its elements.

its ok for me..

Default Please Review My Site

Sites ok the links dont work that well and the resolution of the site is tiny on firefox not much infomation/content on there

I'm just a casual web designer, but the type appeared real smal on my large monitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast