View Poll Results: Your Favorite Web Browser ?

Voters
331. You may not vote on this poll
  • MS Internet Explorer

0 0%
  • Opera

0 0%
  • Netscape Navigator

0 0%
  • Neoplanet

0 0%
  • Mozilla Firefox

0 0%
  • Lynx

0 0%
  • Konqueror

0 0%
  • 331 100.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Browser ?

Default Which Browser ?

Here is a chance for voting your favorite Web Browser.

If you use other browser, please post it, so we can add it to the list.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

well I use a lot of browsers, like opera, mozilla, firefox, IE, and netscape, but I mainly use IE, becasue it is pretty much the standard for browsers. (you can blame Microsoft for that), but I also like firefox a lot too.

*edit* May I make a note that if you change a poll, it resets the votes back to 0...

i.e for life!

Everyone using IE :D

I use IE as primary browser. I also have Opera installed, but use it rarely, recently i studied short cuts of opera, so i am comfortable in using opera. Still can't depend on it as web sites look different in Opera.

I don't think it's fair to call internet explorer a browser, the reason being is that it complies with very few of the W3C standards.

Mozilla firefox is an 'uber-sexy' browser, the latest version has sorted out all of the bug problems that the previous versions had, and as i mentioned in another thread you wont get spyware when you use a browser other than internet explorer, another thing to note is that internet explorer has a long history of vulnerabilites and security flaws

The U.S. government's Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) is warning Web surfers to stop using Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser.....
    full story: http://www.internetnews.com/security...le.php/3374931

i say ie is just a monoploy browser that everybody has been forced to use for a long period of time with million of trashhyyy code

I haven't viewed much browsers, but IE is my favorite yet.

And monopoly, um, where did you hear that?

Aherr....
    guess u are not much of a computer person, or just don't care about the tech news

Why people only telling about IE ?

All MS products have its own BUGS and monopoly.

MS Windows, MS Office, MS SQL and evrything....

If any one want to stop MS Monopoly, first stop using MS Windows.

Depending on MS Products and telling Microsoft is monopoly is bad :D

But By moving away from Microsoft, you will end up making Microsoft More Powerful.

Why? It's simple competition and gross economics. And it has happened before.

In 1996 as the Mac OS 7.X was at it's peak and OS 8.X was soon to be released, Microsoft found that it was slipping behind in the OS race, so they started fixing Win95, and in 2 and a half years, Windows 98 came out, blowing away the mac OS 8.X series, infact As the OS 10X came out, it just couldn't compete with Windows 2000.

If everyone starts making the move away from Windows to Linux and other OS's, and the Computer industry Giant's position is japordized, Microsoft can, have, and will make the push to be better than it's competitors. There will always be other OS's to compete with Microsoft, but becasue of the Global scale and wide range of Microsoft users, only about 15 million of most adept users will take the move away from Microsoft, where as the other 500 million microsoft users will stay on the boat. (these numbers are generalized) So unless a VERY large group of people switch from Microsoft, I do't think Microsoft will do much, unless they get caught up in another scandal. :?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast