Thread: Is it safe Online Business

Default Is it safe Online Business

Is it safe Online Business for Data Entry?

Ya Data entry is the fastest growing business in Aisa's countries due to safest and more profitable.
    Little amount of capital require to start it, no need of high qualification is required. I suggest to start data entry business and earn handsome amount of Forex exchange.
    Last edited by Tober; 09-25-2014 at 05:13 AM.

I'd like to suggest you that to make money online you will need to get a few multiple streams of income. At the moment there is no golden method to earning money online but rather separate smaller ways to make your money.

Link removed
    Last edited by Samules; 01-05-2013 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samules View Post
    I'd like to suggest you that to make money online you will need to get a few multiple streams of income. At the moment there is no golden method to earning money online but rather separate smaller ways to make your money.
    I agree with you...There are many such smaller ways to earn money through online.We have to select the one that suits us and a legit one.We have to plan on what business to start with,equip ourselves for it and then start the business.I followed all this and started the reselling business of domain related services.Now a days people want to make themselves visible in online to attract the customers through internet.Hence they will be in need of website and other such services.So,I planned to resell such services since it is fast-moving and helps to make more profit.I became a reseller by getting an account in Goresellers.com and got bought a pre-built website with hosting, security certificates,email and other services. I sold it at a higher price and made profit. Goresellers handle the customer support and payments hence I just have to sell the services at a higher price.In reselling business it is you who fix the price hence you can quote a good amount based on the service and sell it.

data entry? can you explain more like what type of jobs come under data entry? Does medical transcription and ePublishing comes under data entry work? I too want to know more about this.

Well in my point of view you have to be careful in any business, be it off-line or on the internet. I think working on the internet is much more secure than working off-line cause, you can prevent some risks that can occur to your brick companies, such as, flame or earth quake.