Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Was 9/11 done by the government?

I have seen a lot of the 'evidence' regarding the involvement of the US Government. I am still 50/50 on the subject though.

The World Trade Centre collapse does look amazingly like footage I have seen of controlled demolitions, but I simply cannot conceive that the government would knowingly kill so many people.

One day the real truth may be known.

Quote Originally Posted by LeavingPlatosCave
    Even if the government didn't do it, theres unrefutable fact that they could have done something to prevent it from happening. Which in my eyes, puts them to blame.

IT ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT!!!!

The government is put in place to protect our people. That's what I believe.

there is no way that the u.s. government is smart enough to have orchestrated and covered up that sort of conspiracy, imo

i think the governement did do it, my dad works with american airlines and he said there's no possible way cellphones can get single up there. there's this video on it to, you guys should rent it sometime (forget what it was called)

Maybe have a look at the videos that was in the first post.
    Then ask yourself,
    1. After the 911. There was the attack on Iraq to stop weapons of mass destruction.
    Where are they? Why wasn't it found.
    2. This is call Operation Iraq Liberation. (OIL?)
    3. If they can know that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq using their satellites photographs and hi-tech equipment......why cant they catch Osama?(Question: who's smarter than who here?)
    Why is it that after the Iraq invasion, no weapons are found..?

But I suggest, look at the video. And use your own judgement. Truth will come to light one of these days..
    I am sure one person will blab the truth out.

So hope this will happen during my lifetime as it will be interesting to know the real motive.

Interesting movie....
    I will have to watch it carefully and be the judge myself.
    I like the part about Operation Iraq Liberation.

OIL...lol

Default Was 9/11 done by the government?

In my opinion no. the government did not do it. However, some of the government might have know that this was going to happen and did not do anything to prevent it.

NO. The government is not the smart to come up with this.

i have watched the entire video, all 1 hour and 30 minutes of it. I am 90% sure that this was set up by the government. So much of the "evidence" that was presented after 9/11 has no credence nor is it valid. Videotapes of the plane hitting the Pentagon show nothing. The hole in the pentagon has no resemblance of wings, and it goes way to far in. I think the government needs to spill the beans... bring it out into the open.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast