Bollwyood’s most ‘Wanted’ actor, girls favourite ‘Bodyguard’ and guys ‘Dabangg’ hero, Salman Khan turns 47 on Thursday. When asked about his birthday celebrations, Salman Khan said, “On Dec 27, I am not doing anything. I am not very sure what I am doing that day. On my birthday, I myself might be in court.” Salman excused from appearing in court
A Mumbai court on Thursday exempted the Bollywood actor from personal appearance in the court during hearing on an application accusing him of delaying the trial in the 2002 hit-and-run case.
This year has raised Salman’s status from an ultra hero to a superhero. Probably Rajinikanth is the only other actor alive at present who could have turned films like ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ and ‘Dabang 2′ into such hugely successful ventures.
Not many of his fans know that Sallu bhai was born as Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan in Bhopal.
From a supporting role in ‘Biwi Ho Toh Aisi’ to playing the lead in ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ which made him the ‘Prem’ of many hearts, Salman Khan has come a long way.
His transformation from a lean guy to the superhero, macho man with superb body and six pack abs can be termed as sensitive, vulnerable, funny, aggressive and charming.
A complete workout addict, he exercises daily and feels that the day is incomplete without a workout. Salman was also voted as one of the sexiest men alive.
It is now that destiny has started smiling on him. Till couple of years back, Salman was grabbed headlines for all the wrong reasons, his turbulent personal life, drinking habit, hitting his girlfriends, road rage case and black buck case.
Salman is not meant for any happy-go-lucky image. The new age audiences might have forgotten his infamous past but the references made by 24 hour media inspire them to think Salman as a brutal but fun loving macho man.
His reluctance to marry gives fodder for thought but most importantly it gives female fans a reason to feel good about.
When questioned on his marriage plans, he said, “I will think about tying nuptial knot after the verdicts of Jodhpur and Mumbai courts in the blackbuck killing and vehicle mishap cases against me.”
Link ups and breakups have been equally conjoined to his name as the box-office success. But what we see of him today was not the same 10 years down the lane, known for his roguish behaviour then. He somehow managed his much troubled life and revived his career too.
Salman Khan Trivia
-Has a mannequin of himself in Madame Tussaud’s Museum in England.
-Was the first Bollywood Star to work in the Hollywood film industry and his debut film was Marigold: An Adventure in India.
-Fond of luxury cars, luxury motorbikes and has a good collection of both.
He wears a Feroza (turquoise) stone bracelet on his right hand wrist. He believes very strongly that it wards off the evil forces around him, and keeps him safe from the evil eyes. He has been wearing it for the past 15 years.
Well Robinhood Pandey or our very own Sallu has already charmed the audiences with his power packed performance in Daband 2 as it is set for its entry into 100 Crore club soon.
The actor turns 47 on December 27 but seeing his youthfulness his fans refuse to believe it. Heartiest wishes to Salman Khan on his birthday from Jagran post team.

Salman Khan More stills

Keywords:Bollwyood,Bodyguard,Dabangg’,Salman Khan,Mumbai court , Rajinikanth ,Sallu bhai, Abdul Rashid ,Salim Salman Khan ,Biwi Ho Toh Aisi,Maine Pyar Kiya’,Prem’,superhero, macho , turbulent personal life, drinking habit, Madame Tussaud’s Museum,Bollywood Star , Marigold, Feroza,Robinhood Pandey,hindi film news