Thread: Software Developing

Default Software Developing

There's a programming language thats still fairly new to the market, and I'm not sure how many people know its around. It's called IBasic, from http://pyxia.com . I came across it a while ago and I've never been happier in my programming adventures. You should check it out sometime if you're interested in writing your own programs for windows. This includes DirectX and Direct3D programming. I've writen many different programs and games in it, most of which are done in about 2 weeks. It's an incredebly easy yet powerful language. I even won the 2004 Best Word Game competition with a D3D word game called Towers of Knowledge, written in 2 weeks. And the support forum is great. So far there are just over 1000 users, and there are many users posting tips and tricks, useful code, video games, and anything else they can think of. I swear you can write just about anything with IBasic. There's two flavours of IBasic. Standard and Pro. The Standard version has many features including DX 2D and 3D support and is good for most users. The Pro version is for the advanced user (but is still simple enough that newbies can still use it) and is designed for expansion. It has many different feature some of which include inline assembly, DLL creation, COM support and many others. IBasic Pro compiles straight into machine code, for the fastest execution and processing possible. There isn't much you can't do with it. And it's growing everyday. Jump on the train before the rest of the world does, so you can be ahead of the game.

I took the challenge and have never looked back. IBasic was probably one of the best investments I have made in my life, second only to my computer. They have Trial copies of Both IBasic Standard, and IBasic Professional, so you have nothing to lose. Try it out, and by the time the trial is over, you will probably have decided to place an order. That it, if you have an interest in designing your own software, games, media players, anything.

-= ZeroDog =-

Default can u show me the sample of result from this software

can you give me a sample of result from this software ???

I'm not sure what kind of sample result you are looking for (source code, written software, speed testing, etc)

But.... If you visit http://pyxia.com there is a downloads section containing sample applications and games from both IBasic Standard, and IBasic Pro that you can download and try. There is also an IBasic forum that has many code samples, and different speed comparisons between IBasic and other programming languages... http://pyxia.com/community

It's a great community, and one of the few in which the author of the language will actually reply to questions pertaining to IBasic ... Not to mention the number of users who try to be the first one to reply to a question posted with the correct answer. Currently there are 43671 articles posted in the forums.... Thats almost 10 times the amount of articles posted in the BizHat forum ;)