While she successfully managed to boost up the entertainment quotient by going "Go Go Govinda" in OMG! Oh My God', the 'Dabangg' gori Sonakshi Sinha will again step into a special number.

The actress has roped in for Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala' for a special retro track that goes "Thank god it's Friday".

What's special about the song is that it will carry the typical eighties disco flavour, in which, sources reveal, nearly 100 dancers and 400 extras will be used! "It is a retro disco number which will have reflective dance floors, mirrors and everything shiny and glamorous," quoted the sources.

Chinni Prakash will be choreographing the song while Manish Malhotra will handle the costumes for Sonaskhi.

Remember Akshay Kumar-Aishwarya Rai's "Jor Ka Jhatka" and Aamir Khan's "I Hate You" - both of which were retro numbers. Now let's wait to see this Chamak Challo Chel Chabeli grooving to the disco moves....

Starring Ajay Devgn and Tammanah, the new-age 'Himmatwala' is slated to release in March 29 2013.

More stills

Keywords:Go Go Govinda,OMG! Oh My God,Dabangg,gori Sonakshi Sinha ,Sajid Khan,Himmatwala,Thank god it's Friday, disco flavour,Chinni Prakash , Manish Malhotra ,Akshay Kumar,Aishwarya Rai',Jor Ka Jhatka,Aamir Khan',I Hate You, Chamak Challo Chel Chabeli ,Ajay Devgn , Tammanah,tamil film news