Katie Price, who announced her engagement days before jetting off to marry stripping builder Kieran Hayler in the Bahamas last week, has revealed that she was “horrified” to find her wedding had become news back home. The 34-year-old model has threatened to take legal action against her hosts, the Sandals Royal Bahamian hotel and spa, for an alleged “stitch up”.
“Soooo good to be home after being stitched up by our hotel major legal case now begins! Sad when I can’t do things in private,” the Mirror quoted her as tweeting.
Jordan, previously married to Peter Andre and Alex Reid, deleted the accusation not long after she and new hubby Kieran, 25, landed yesterday.
“Home at last,” Kieran tweeted.
He then told Katie, again through the intimate and very private medium of Twitter “Could not be happier with my gorgeous wife. You really are the most amazing person and you make me smile so much. I love you!”
A moved Katie told him “You know how complete we are and our barriers are down… I love you too.”

More stills

Keywords:Katie Price,Kieran Hayler , Bahamas ,wedding ,Sandals Royal Bahamian hotel , spa, Peter Andre , Alex Reid, hubby Kieran,Hollywood film news