He possesses a great sense of humour, but Randeep Hooda never got an opportunity to show his funny side on the big screen, thanks to his intense roles. The actor is now game for comedy.

He has carved an image of serious actor with his roles in films like Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai and Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster.

"People say I have got a great sense of humour, which no one has seen on the silver screen till now. So now I believe comedy is definitely one thing that I would like to explore very soon," Randeep told IANS.

The 36-year-old made his Bollywood debut with Mira Nair's Monsoon Wedding in 2001 and later got noticed in Milan Luthria's 2010 hit underworld drama Once Upon A....

Last year he had quite a few releases - Jannat 2, Cocktail, Jism 2 and Heroine.

Relishing his big moment in filmdom, this Jat from Haryana, confessed that all the roles that he has done so far "are the ones that I always wanted to do".

"I am happy with that. I am associating with people of very high calibre. All this is bound to take me places. My last six films have been successful, whether I was in lead role, had a small role or did cameo. So I can safely say that it has been a good run for me."

The actor will next be seen in Murder 3, the franchise of 2004 film Murder.

The film marks Vishesh Bhatt's debut as a director in filmdom. Also featuring actress Aditi Rao Hydari and Pakistani actress Sara Loren, Murder 3 releases Friday.

It has been produced by Vishesh Films, co-owned by the director's father Mukesh Bhatt and uncle Mahesh Bhatt.

Randeep Hooda More stills

Keywords:humour, Randeep Hooda ,comedy, actor , Once Upon A Time , Mumbaai ,Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster,IANS, Bollywood , Mira Nair, Monsoon Wedding, Milan Luthria, Jannat 2, Cocktail, Jism 2 ,Heroine, cameo,Murder 3, film Murder,Vishesh Bhatt, Aditi Rao Hydari ,Pakistani actress Sara Loren,Mukesh Bhatt , Mahesh Bhatt.