MUMBAI: Former India cricketer Kiran More feels India are top favourites to win the four-Test series against Australia, which begins at Chennai on February 22.

"We have a very good chance to win this series. The loss against England was a wake-up call. England also got the advantage of weather, as that series was played in cold conditions. Now, it's summer here. Australia are a good team, but we should win this series 2-1 or 2-0," More told TOI on Tuesday, after conducting a coaching camp for players from the Mumbai University.

The former India chief selector believes international tons will again flow off the bat of Sachin Tendulkar in this series. "Sachin will score two hundreds in this series. A big player fires in a big series," More said.

More's confidence in India stems from the lack of well-known spinners in the Aussie team, vis-a-vis the English team, for whom Graeme Swann and Monty Panesar did exceedingly well against India.

"England had good spinners. I don't think Australia have spinners who can take 20 wickets. We just need to put 500-plus runs on the board, something we didn't do against England," he said.

Ruling out a case for turners, More believes in '2-2 combo.' "Harbhajan Singh has come back strongly and his experience against Australia will be useful. Our fast bowling department is a worry. I doubt we will be able to reverse the ball as much as the Aussies, who have a quality fast bowling attack," More says.

More believes Virender Sehwag's role would be 'very crucial, but justified his partner Gautam Gambhir's sacking. "I believe in change. He was not getting runs. It was time to try the others. There is a lot of cricket left in him."