From Rajesh Pillai’s Traffic to Sathyan Anthikkad’s Puthiya Theerangal, Namitha Pramod has had roles that make you sit and take notice. And now, with two major projects under her belt — Vyshak’s Sound Thoma and Lal Jose’s Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum — she is already being enlisted as one of the most in-demand M-Town actresses. What’s more, she is being paired opposite two most popular actors in current times — Dileep and Kunchacko Boban — in Sound Thoma and Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum, respectively.
While Dileep will play the role of a cleft-lipped person, Namitha will essay the role of a radio jockey in Sound Thoma. “My character, Sreelakshmi, is a village girl, and is an RJ based in Alleppey. The plot revolves around the constant clashes and an eventual affair between the two,” explains Namitha.
When asked about her role in Lal Jose’s Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum, she says, “The screenplay of the movie is still in progress. I can divulge more details only when the screenplay is complete,” she says. As for the roles she is being offered, Namitha says, “I don’t believe in being choosy. I can’t really predict what character would come my way. Each writer has his own unique way of creating a character. Let’s see what comes by,” she signs off.

More stills

Keywords: Rajesh Pillai, Traffic,Sathyan Anthikkad, Puthiya Theerangal, Namitha Pramod ,Vyshak, Sound Thoma , Lal Jose’s Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum,M-Town actresses, Dileep , Kunchacko Boban, Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum, Sreelakshmi,malayalam film news