Samantha is a very smart girl and knows to keep the media out of her love life. She is said to be in love with Siddharth and was seen with him recently at the Kalahasthi temple along with family members conducting pooja.

Last week she flew to Chennai to attend the Vijay TV awards, where she was given the best actress award for her Tamil film Neethaane En Ponvasantham. And Siddharth who normally shuns awards went out of his way not only to attend the award function but also perform as a singer. He sang all old romantic melodies and audiences had a field day as cameras were focussed on the real life romantic pair.

After this public appearance rumour mills went overboard that the marriage will take place immediately. It set alarm bells ringing and caused panic among Samantha’s producers.

Today, Samantha to set the record straight has tweeted – “Haven't signed any new films, will not be signing any new films this year. Too much work already, currently shooting for Ramayya Vastavaiya, Attarintiki Daredi, starting Manam with the Akkineni household next month and Rabhasa with NTR.”

And to prove that she has no immediate marriage plans the actress further tweeted – “August starts Suriya’s film with Lingu sir and Vinayak sir’s film. So a big FULL STOP, only b’coz I will need two of me to take up more work. So marriage rumours take a break until further notice...FROM ME”.

more stills

Keywords:Samantha , love life, Siddharth , Kalahasthi temple , pooja,Vijay TV awards,best actress award , Tamil film ,Neethaane En Ponvasantham,shuns awards , singer, romantic melodies, romantic pair, Ramayya Vastavaiya, Attarintiki Daredi, Manam , Akkineni , Rabhasa , NTR,Suriya’s film , Lingu sir , Vinayak sir, marriage rumours ,tamil film news