Thread: ads

Default ads

When I registered I read in the agreement that the site reserves the right to add up ads/banners at any time to your pages. Did anyone experience sth like that. I hope its not like if your site get more than x hits per day they add up ads on it.

I am also concernt regarding this matter.

admin?

i seem to have ads on my site but i think it might be because of spyware on my computer and computers that i view my site.

Default see nothing

I see no ads on your website! ?!

Default admin, are for filtering?

Admin,
    there was this question above whether people can get ads when their sites get enough popular. This is important for me, because there are other servers where you (imediately) get 50 mb + php (e.g. tripod.lycos) when you register, but then again there are these terrible ads that completely spoil my site. You see, I would prefer 10mb with no php insted ot 500 gb with php AND unwanted ads/banners. I hate them. Would be glad to hear from you.

kind regards,
    Tony

We have no plan to put forced ads on users web site. There are lot of free hosting providers with banner/popup ads. We want to be different from such hosts.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Default tnx

Thank you very much, that's what I hoped to hear. I mean, i do follow all the rules and i'm kinda happy with bizhat up to now. I'm actually very happy. I hope it stays that way. Thanks for what you do and keep on doing it that way.

yep thanks for the help everytime i go to my site right after using ad aware i dont seem to have any so yeah it must just be spyware.

This question is what I just want to ask, and the answer from admin is just what I like to hear.
    I just find bizhat.com for a few days after I tried lots of free-hosting providers. bizhat.com is the best one I ever tried right now. I found some other ones without ads, such as atspace.com, but they have a file size limit of 200kb. and another one, sorry I forgot their name, but they don't provide FTP access.
    I am really appreciate and enjoy the free hosting from bizhat.com. I hope more and more users come to bizhat.com and bizhat.com keep on the wonderful service.

When you just registered, there will be one page with ad.
    You can delete it at any time.
    REMEBER: FREE HOSTING BIZHAT.COM WITHOUT ADs!