Ekta Kapoor who is in Harvard pursuing a course in business development has placed the reins of her production house Balaji’s business in the hands of little brother Tusshar Kapoor. The filmmaker will return to the country only in June.
Meanwhile, we hear that Tusshar, who also has a degree in business management, has been managing the show really well. This is the first time that he has taken charge of the home production business in Ekta’s absence and is looking into all aspects of the job including script reading sessions.
“It is her company and she has taken it to golden heights. I am just doing my bit while she’s away,” says her kid brother who believes that his sister is a workaholic. “Ekta is really overworked. My parents and I feel that she should take breaks more often than she does. Even on holidays, she’s always accessible on the phone. This time it is much better since she is really concentrating on her course. No one can fill her shoes, but I am going to office and attending as many meetings as I can,” he adds.
The actor also admits that he intends to expand his horizons and venture into various aspects of filmmaking.

More stills

Keywords:Ekta Kapoor , business development ,production house ,Balaji’s business, little brother Tusshar Kapoor, filmmaker , company ,horizons , venture ,Hindi film news