Allu Arjun, who is excited about his film ‘Iddarammayiltho’ releasing on May 31, says he has no plans to become a father yet. “We are taking it easy,” says the actor, who got married two years ago. Revealing that his wife and he were able to strike a chord only a year back, he adds, “The first seven to eight months of our marriage were turbulent as we came from different backgrounds. It took us a while to adjust to each other’s demands and personalities. We finally found harmony a year ago and from then onwards, it’s been rocking.”
The ‘Vedam’ star has managed to turn his wife into a movie buff. “Now, she’s always asking me which movie we’re going to watch on Friday and I have to tell her to relax. Multiplexes have become our new hangouts along with restaurants and shopping,” he smiles.
Elaborating on his new look for ‘Iddarammayiltho’, he shares, “I had the help of five stylists and Ashwin, whom I introduced in ‘Arya 2′. He has become a sought-after stylist now.”
Did he find it challenging to work with Puri Jagannath who is known to push the envelope? “On the contrary, he made it easier for me because he is a star-friendly director. I had to just give my 100 per cent, as I’ve done in my other films,” says Bunny.
How does he rate the performances of Amala and Catherine in the film?
“Frankly, both have done a fabulous job, although I thought one would score over the other,” he says.
Even though his cousin Charan is trying to make inroads into Bollywood, Bunny has no such plans. “Bollywood can wait, because I don’t want to do multi-starrer movies. I will only take up a Hindi film if something really exciting comes my way. However, I would like to conquer Tamil Nadu. I already have a following in Kerala and Karnataka and I would like to be a Southern star. I dream of flying to the four different South Indian states in a helicopter to promote my film on the same day,” he reveals.

More stills

Keywords:Allu Arjun,Iddarammayiltho,Vedam,Ashwin,Arya 2, Puri Jagannath, Bunny, Amala , Catherine ,Bollywood,Tamil film news