Troubled actress Amanda Bynes has accused her parents of stealing and money laundering. The 27-year-old has also threatened to take legal action against her family, reported Daily Star. She had earlier said that she was not on speaking terms with her parents. “I am suing them for money laundering/unethical manager work, I never signed a contract with them, and they had been stealing my money without me knowing, claiming they were managing me somehow when they have no right to act as if they did anything to help or enhance my career and I want (the money) back that I earned on my own (sic)” Bynes tweeted.
“I’m 27 and don’t like when the press talks to my parents. My parents are almost 70-years-old. We are no longer on speaking terms. I would rather let them be homeless than live off on my money,” she added on Twitter.
Bynes was recently arrested for allegedly throwing a bong out of her apartment and marijuana possession among other charges.

More stills

Keywords:Amanda Bynes ,parents ,stealing ,money laundering, family,Daily Star,unethical manager work, marijuana possession,Hollywood film news