Having negative thoughts play out like a movie can only bring you pain, something that I’ve experienced many times throughout my life. Here I’d like to share some Tips for Positive life.

It's hard to stay positive in the tough world of today. Every day we come across situations and people who remind us of the harsh realities of life. No one can avoid problems, but they can definitely determine how to face them. As famous graphic artist Mary Engelbreit said, 'If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.' Here are some tips to stay positive in a negative world.

Tips to Staying Positive in A Negative World

* Seek positive friends who are happy and hopeful. Surround your home and office with quotes on positivity.

* Consciously avoid television programs and films that are negative. Read positive books with happy stories and the inspiring lives and thoughts of great people. Spiritual, emotional and mental wellbeing helps you stay happy even in the worst environments.

* Your view determines everything. The world is the same for everyone. How is it that some make it while others don't? It's because the former saw possibilities where others only saw hardship and pain.

* Even negative things have a positive side to them. Train your mind to concentrate on those. Losing your job is not all about losing your only source of income. It also means free time for family and all the things you always planned to do but never found the time for.

* Learn to be grateful not just for something good but even for the negative because it teaches you something. As Oscar Wilde said, 'If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.'

* Accept that there is only so much that you can do. The rest is outside your control. So just shut out those things and forget about them.