The successful actress is currently busy with the shooting for a comic movie, 'Maan Karate', and is excited to be working on wet another light hearted movie. Meanwhile, she is also excited about being a part of the Telugu remake of 'Golmaal 3', which led to an interesting reunion. About a decade back, Hansika, as a child artiste, acted as Ravina Tandon's daughter in the Bollywood film 'Jaago'.

And now, history repeats itself as she will be doing the role of Ravina's adopted daughter in the 'Golmaal' remake. The two shot in Bangkok recently and Hansika recollects "Ravina was surprised to see me on the sets and was happy to see me as a successful actress. From my experience with her in 'Jaago', I remember her to be a very kind and warm person. It is good to know that she has not changed a bit, and continues to be the same warm character that she was. It was an amazing experience meeting her once again, after so many years."

Hansika More stills

Keywords:comic movie,Maan Karate,Golmaal 3, Hansika, Ravina Tandon's daughter, Bollywood ,Jaago,Golmaal,tamil filmnews