Escape Artists Motion Pictures P Madan’s Sivakarthikeyan comedy riot Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam (VVS), audio was launched today (July 14) morning at Sathyam Cinemas.

The chief guests at the function who launched VVS were Dhanush and director AR Murgadoss. The film has music by D Imman and is directed by Ponram, a former associate of Rajesh who has written the dialogues.

Two lovely songs from the film written by Yugabharathi were screened along with the trailer for the audiences. Sivakarthikeyan himself sings the title song of the film. The highlight of the morning was Dhanush’s speech. The actor said: “I’m a Tamil actor first, and it will be like the oxygen I breathe while Hindi cinema will remain the apparel I wear.”

Dhanush also said he grew up as the youngest in the family and always wanted a younger brother. And now the void has been filled by Sivakarthikeyan, whom he will support in all ways. Said Dhanush : “ Sivakarthikeyan is real hero material. I knew that from the time I saw him anchoring a television award night and he is sure going to go places.”

The entire cast and crew of the film –Sivakarthikeyan, Sathyaraj, Sri Divya, Suri, music director D Imman, lyricist Yugabharathi, cameraman Balasubramaniyam, were present at the launch. The surprise guest at the function was music director Anirudh , rarely do you see a music director attending his competitors audio launch. The others who attended the function were Vimal, directors Perarasu, Pandiraj, Prabhu Solomon, Ezhil, Senthil , producers T Shiva and financier Madurai Anbu.

The producers of VVS, P Madan, co-producer James and creative producer RD Raja made the function racy and entertaining.

More stills

Keywords:Escape Artists, Motion Pictures, P Madan,Sivakarthikeyan comedy , Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam,VVS, Sathyam Cinemas,VVS , Dhanush, AR Murgadoss, D Imman, Ponram,Rajesh , dialogues,lovely songs , Yugabharathi, Dhanush’s speech, cast and crew , Sathyaraj, Sri Divya, Suri,Yugabharathi, cameraman, Balasubramaniyam, Anirudh ,Vimal,Perarasu, Pandiraj, Prabhu Solomon, Ezhil, Senthil , producers T Shiva , Madurai Anbu,P Madan,James ,RD Raja ,tamil film news