Thread: Tips that will ensure your home

Default Tips that will ensure your home

Keep in place

The most important reason why there seems total clutter in a house is because there are many things lying here and there. In order to restore total cleanliness in your house, the first step is to keep everything in its place. For example, shoes must be kept in the shoe rack and fruits must go into the refrigerator.

Include family

The best way to make cleaning a house a less tiresome and fun job, is by including the family in it. Ask your spouse to share responsibilities. For example, tell them to clean your bedroom and you
    clean the kitchen in the meanwhile. You may ask the kids to compartmentalize their stuff. This way, they will get the habit of organizing their things and avoiding mess.

Big things come first

Whenever you decide upon a clean-up drive, always begin with the big things. These are the things that come into notice first and may ward off a guest due to the unclean place. So, you must always begin by cleaning the living room, the sofas and the dining table. You may clean up your wardrobe later, because it’s the last thing that would come into notice.

Have a cleanliness hour

This is a must. You must have a cleanliness hour everyday. This does not mean you give one hour at a stretch every day. Instead, you can give your fifteen-minutes to clean up your house. This way, you will be saved by the torture of cleaning a messy house that is beyond your control.

Reserve a place

If there are things which don’t have a place anywhere in the house, reserve one for them. For example, if you there’s no place in your house for your books, stack them in a corner. Try and get a good wall unit for your books where you can keep them later. Whenever you reserve a place for something, take a look at the various storage options in your house and fill them to their capacity. This way, most things would get organized as well as there would be space for new stuff.

Avoid mess

A dining table with eatables lying here and there is the worst site to watch. Instead of creating a fuss about cleaning the place and abusing the mess that has cropped up, it is better to avoid it in the first place. To illustrate, get a new storage tin for your eatables and keep them in the tin after every use. This way, the freshness of food will stay intact due to the air-tight containers and it will also reduce the mess that might occur later.

Reward yourself

Once you are done with the cleaning, reward yourself with a dessert or something that you like. Say, getting up late the next morning? When you reward yourself, you are motivating yourself towards cleaning the house. This way you will keep your house neat and tidy and avoid the clutter that piles up everyday.

Cleaning a house is definitely a tedious task. But, when your plan of action is foolproof, it won’t seem a hard nut to crack. Follow the above mentioned tips and you would fall in love with your house, all over again. Happy cleaning!

More stills

Keywords: clutter, house , cleanliness , shoe rack , fruits , refrigerator,family, bedroom , kitchen , living room, sofas, dining table, books, stack ,foolproof, crack

Hello! Thanks to you so much. This is very informative and useful tips. I like all the tips and use for ensure my house you done a good job.

Excellant.Informative!

Hi, you shared really nice information here about the home insurance plane.
    I also agree with you, we should have a insurance plan for saving our home from any sort of insecurity.
    Last edited by film; 09-09-2013 at 10:26 AM.

WOW!! You have been shared a great tips here..I want to set up my room like this but I can't yet finance problem!!! :(