The actor never fails to surprise the audience with her diverse and flawless performances, one after the other. The next, we hear, is that Divya is going to perfect her moves for an item song in an upcoming film.

The details of the song have been kept tightly under wraps. But going by Divya's past work, this one is surely not going to be an ordinary item song. The actor has played some of the most challenging roles, breaking the conventional norms of Bollywood.

Excited about doing her first item song, Divya said, "This is certainly something I haven't done before. I agreed to do an item song, only because I know it's not going to be a conventional one."

Now that Divya Dutta will be doing an item number, a 'surprise element' in the song can be vouched for!

These days, Divya has become the talk of tinsel town for her impressive performance in the recent release 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'.

More stills

Keywords:actor , diverse , Divya, Bollywood, item song,Divya Dutta ,Bhaag Milkha Bhaag,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news