Tamil film director-actor Cheran, is facing a tough time from past few days. Actor's daughter Damini has filed a complaint against him, alleging that her boyfriend Chandru is been threatened by the men hired by her father. On Sunday, talking about the issue Cheran brokedown in the press conference. In his latest interview to leading news portal, disturbed Cheran said, “I have been avoiding calls on this issue as I fear that this will depress me

I keep on talking about it. I am facing a personal crisis and I'm not thinking about anything other than my daughter at the moment.” Actor Cheran said, how he cannot be heart broken at this moment? Can any father handle this case easily? He also added that he didn't use his power anywhere, but he is trying to solve the problem legally, and hoped for the justice.

Reportedly, Cheran daughter Damini fell in love with Chandru, a dancer in the TV reality show. Damini told the court that she wants to live with Chandru's family.

More stills

Keywords:Tamil film director,actor Cheran, Actor's daughter Damini,boyfriend Chandru,interview, daughter, dancer ,TV reality show,tamil film news,Kollywood film news,Chandru's family.